2013 Chevrolet Camaro LT $17,900
|Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.|
Model StrengthsStrong acceleration; great handling; rip-roaring muscle-car look and feel; daring design inside and out; good highway efficiency
Model ChangesThe 2013 Camaro has been given several notable updates. Most noticeable is the 1LE performance package available on the Camaro SS. Featuring stiffer springs and shock absorbers, a shorter final drive ratio, high performance tires and a flat black hood, the 1LE Camaro sacrifices a little bit of comfort for stronger, track-oriented performance.
Other updates to the Camaro include Hill Start Assist on all manual transmission equipped Camaros, a nicer leather shift knob and updates to the optional navigation system. SS Camaros receive electronic power steering and an optional dual mode exhaust.
Model ValueThe Chevrolet Camaro is a modern take on GM's legendary muscle-car, offering strong rear-wheel-drive performance in a low coupe or convertible body style. Relative to the other pony cars like the Ford Mustang or Dodge Challenger, the Camaro performs athletically, although it gives up some outward visibility for the chunky, bold design. The standout of the model line remains the Camaro SS Coupe for performance and handling approaching that of an exotic car. But Camaro Convertibles are a strong value as well and provide a different sort of fun. For the rare driver wanting to better the performance of high-end exotics, the ZL1 provides outrageous horsepower numbers. While it's expensive for a Camaro, it's faster than cars costing two or three times as much.
Model OverviewThe 2013 Chevrolet Camaro comes in a wide range of models designed to cover uses ranging from stylish open-air cruising to track-ready high-performance driving. The 2013 Camaro is available in Coupe or soft-top Convertible models. Camaro Coupes can be had at any trim level while Convertibles are only offered in LT and up trims. There remain three available engines in the lineup: a 323-hp 3.6L V6, a 426-hp 6.2L V8 and a monster 580-hp 6.2L supercharged V-8. All three engines can be had with either an automatic or a manual transmission, both with six forward gears.
SS models of the Camaro can reach 60 mph in around 4.5 seconds, with V6 models reaching 60 around 6 seconds. Fuel economy ratings are actually quite impressive for the Camaro, considering its performance potential, with V6 models rating up to 19 mpg city, 30 highway and SS models achieving 16 mpg city/25 mpg highway.
There are several different suspension packages available in the Camaro. LS and LT models get the FE2 calibration; SS Coupe models come with a high-performance FE4 suspension, while SS Convertibles come with a somewhat softer FE3. A 1LE package is new for 2013 and is optional on SS Camaros fitted with a manual transmission. The 1LE pack comes with the most aggressive suspension available on non-supercharged Camaros and should be right at home on the racetrack. The Camaro's rack-and-pinion steering system provides quick response for tight corners but is relaxed enough for highway cruising.
SS models get a competitive/sport mode for the stability control system, allowing more wheel slip for the track; also included with the SS in manual-gearbox versions is a Performance Launch Control system that helps launch the car from a start in the quickest possible way. SS Coupes, in addition to getting the FE4 high-performance suspension, get retuned dampers, bigger stabilizer bars and 20-inch wheels and performance tires. Huge 21-inch wheels are offered as a dealer-installed accessory.
The ZL1 Camaro launched in 2012 and represents the top rung on the Camaro performance hierarchy. Costing roughly $20,000 more than a Camaro SS, the ZL1 is a serious performance car. For the money, it comes with an extra 154-hp over a Camaro SS from its 6.2L supercharged V8 good for 580 horses. The ZL1 doesn't stop at a massive engine though; the cockpit is loaded with luxury features and comes standard with heated leather seating surfaces. The suspension has also been beefed up to deal with the extra horsepower and many of the body panels have been modified to give the car a much meaner look on the street. Sold only as a coupe in 2012, the ZL1 is now available as a convertible as well.
Power accessories, cruise control, a tilt/telescopically adjustable steering wheel, rear-window defrost, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity and a good 6-speaker sound system with steering-wheel controls are all standard. LT models upgrade to painted aluminum 18-inch wheels, fog lamps and sport bucket seats, while SS models get the V8, upgraded suspension and Brembo high-performance brakes.
All Camaro models get the suite of OnStar roadside assistance and crash-safety notification system, including six months of the Directions and Connections services, with Turn-by-Turn Navigation and Stolen Vehicle Assistance. A host of appearance extras are available, but of interest to those who intend to use their Camaro as a daily driver is the Rear Vision Package, which also brings a rearview camera system and auto-dimming rearview mirror.
Optional FeaturesPlease contact dealer for equipment and details.
The O'Brien Mitsubishi Pre-Owned Promise
Used cars inspected ... reconditioned ... certified and given our seal of approval
- Great Price: Every used car we sell comes with our great price! We determine the price by reviewing online resources, such as KBB, surveying the used vehicle market and then we beat those prices.
- Quality Vehicles: The majority of our pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUVs are fresh, local, trades from right here in Mcclane County -- no repos or auction clunkers, these are top quality vehicles.
- Quality Inspection: Buy with confidence with our "No Exception Inspection." Every used car we sell goes through a comprehensive 72-point inspection with a certified ASE technician.
- Extended Protection: Pre-Owned Vehicles are eligible for extended warranties of up to seven years or 100,000 miles
- Audio system, 7" diagonal Color Touch screen display AM/FM stereo
- Audio system feature 6-speaker system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM Premier package, with over 140 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium cha
- Audio system feature, USB port, located in center console
- Chevrolet MyLink Touch includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; Hands-Free smartphone integration
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Antenna, OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio fin-type, Black, located on roof (Body-color when (WRS) RS Package is ordered.)
- Seats, front Sport bucket includes adjustable head restraints and folding rear seat with trunk pass-through (Includes passenger-side seatback map pocket.)
- Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat trim, Sport Cloth seat trim
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Dead pedal, driver
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, lockable
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Map pockets, front doors
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) painted aluminum
- Tires, P245/55R18 touring, blackwall, all-season
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Fascias, front and rear body-color with front grille and rear diffuser
- Spoiler, rear
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Fog lamps (When (WRS) RS Package is ordered, fog lamps act as Daytime Running Lamps.)
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed manual
- Axle, 3.27 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Single piston front brakes with super corner rear brakes.)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer w
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes, Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, First Assist, Injury Severity Predictor, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlo
- Automatic Crash Response
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We strive for accuracy, but this pricing information may be different from actual dealer price. Price includes VIP and Loyalty rebates in lieu of special financing. Please check with dealer for actual pricing and availability. Not responsible for typographical errors or other errors. We strive for accuracy, but the equipment and options shown may be different than what is actually on the vehicle. We are not responsible for missing equipment and options, incorrect prices or other errors.
Payments calculated at $3000 down, 72 month term at 3.9% APR. With approved Credit. Subject to qualification. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for details
Graphics are representational only. All photos may not depict actual vehicles and may be a stock photo provided by manufacturer or other third party.
Rebates, Special Offers and Financing
Credit approval based on lender criteria, not all customers will qualify. The payment calculator is only to give you a comparison. The calculated payment may not be your actual payment. All terms and rates are subject to lender credit approval. Some rates and rebates are subject to Special offers are time sensitive and may be limited to specified vehicles and not all customer will qualify. All manufacturer rebates applied in lieu of special financing. Price includes VIP and Loyalty rebates in lieu of special financing. Not all customers will qualify. Check with dealer for verification.