2012 Buick Verano $12,600
|Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.|
Model StrengthsWhisper-quiet ride; premium luxury features; competitive, entry-level pricing; standard safety features
Model ChangesThe Buick Verano is an all-new model for 2012. As a compact luxury sedan which shares a platform with the Chevrolet Cruze, it slots in below the Regal as Buick's smallest offering. Power comes from a 177-hp 2.4L 4-cylinder engine, and the Verano is EPA estimated to achieve around 22 mpg city, 31 mpg highway. Luxury abounds inside, as do superior noise reduction materials, and the new Verano is one of the quietest cars on the road. Pricing starts at under $23,000.
Model ValueThe 2012 Buick Verano is aimed squarely at the entry-level luxury buyer, and what that buyer gets is a well-built American car loaded with amenities you often have to pay up for to find. When compared to others in the segment, such as the Acura TSX and Lexus IS250, the Verano more than holds its own, yet is priced more than $7,000 beneath the former and $10,000 under the latter.
Model OverviewThe Buick Verano is a brand new model for 2012. It is also the smallest Buick, staking a claim on the compact luxury segment.
The Verano's powertrain is a 2.4L 4-cylinder. The dual overhead cam unit is E85-capable and produces 177 horsepower, which is good for a claimed 8-second sprint to 60 mph. It is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. A sporty turbocharged variant is expected later in the model year.
Veranos come very well equipped with amenities such as 18-inch wheels, remote start, power sunroof, heated leather seating, heated steering wheel, automatic climate control, a nine-speaker Bose stereo, IntelliLink Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, parking assist and more.
The best thing about the Verano may be its quiet ride. Buick has gone above and beyond to make the Verano a silent experience, with acoustic laminated glass, triple-sealed doors, a sound-deadening headliner, heavy-duty material on either side of the firewall, refined chassis dynamics and many, many luxury-level touches as well. The results are impressive and a welcome experience at this price.
As in all Buicks, safety is a high priority in the Verano, and as such the car includes ten airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction control, and OnStar.
Optional FeaturesPlease contact dealer for equipment and details.
The O'Brien Mitsubishi Pre-Owned Promise
Used cars inspected ... reconditioned ... certified and given our seal of approval
- Great Price: Every used car we sell comes with our great price! We determine the price by reviewing online resources, such as KBB, surveying the used vehicle market and then we beat those prices.
- Quality Vehicles: The majority of our pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUVs are fresh, local, trades from right here in Mcclane County -- no repos or auction clunkers, these are top quality vehicles.
- Quality Inspection: Buy with confidence with our "No Exception Inspection." Every used car we sell goes through a comprehensive 72-point inspection with a certified ASE technician.
- Extended Protection: Pre-Owned Vehicles are eligible for extended warranties of up to seven years or 100,000 miles
- Audio system, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with MP3 CD player, USB and AUX port IntelliLink AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with 7" color LED touch screen display and MP3 CD player, USB and AUX port, MP3/WMA playback, iPod support and upgradeable software
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB port with iPod connectivity located in the center console
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack located in center console
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium ch
- Bluetooth for phone and music personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system, HMI (Human Machine Interface), phonebook access, voice recognition for audio, phone, phonebook and music selection, Pandora and Stitcher Smartphone compatible, SiriusX
- Antenna, integral rear, integrated into rear window
- Seats, front bucket with seatback map pockets
- Seat trim, premium cloth Ribbon inserts with leatherette bolsters
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front driver 8-way manual
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat, rear 60-40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints for outboard seating positions and integrated headrest for center seating position
- Armrest, center, rear, articulating with dual cup holders and storage
- Console, floor, center with sliding armrest storage, Smartphone storage, front and rear 12-volt auxiliary power outlets, dual cup holders, USB port, and auxiliary jack (Includes SD card reader when (UEW) audio system with navigation is ordered.)
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and rear (fronts include anchors)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with chrome trim plate bezel, 3-spoke
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
- Driver Information Center with trip odometer, fuel range, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy, average vehicle speed, tire pressure and oil life remaining
- Instrument panel, Black cluster includes Black rings with silver accents
- Window, power with driver Express-Up/Down
- Window, power with front passenger Express-Down
- Windows, power, rear with Express-Down
- Door locks, power with lock-out protection
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Remote Keyless Entry, extended range with lock control
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger, adaptive and activates on remote start in 45 degrees or below
- Heat ducts, rear floor
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Defogger, rear-window electric, adaptive activates on remote start in 45 degrees or below
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt located in the center console forward storage bin
- Power outlet, rear auxiliary, 12-volt located on the back of the center console
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Lamp, interior, Ice Blue ambient, door handle area
- Lamp, interior, Ice Blue ambient, center stack, console, cup holders and overhead LED dome
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process that consists of laminated front and side glass along with numerous noise canceling acoustic treatments to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- Wheels, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) multi-spoke machined faced alloy with polished face and Sterling Silver finished pockets (Includes (RJ0) P235/45R18 all-season blackwall tires.)
- Tires, P235/45R18, all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, 16" x 4" (40.6 cm x 10.2 cm) steel, compact spare
- Tire, T115/70R16, blackwall, compact spare
- Moldings, bright, window surround
- Grille, Black chrome/spectre Gray waterfall premium finish with bright chrome surround and Buick tri-shield
- Headlamps, halogen composite blue translucent projector beam with flash-to-pass feature, automatic on and off, automatic delay and warning buzzer
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Door handles, body-color with chrome strips
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) and E85 capability (180 hp [134.28 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 171 lb-ft of torque [230.85 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive includes Driver Shift Control
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection heavy-duty 512 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 130 amps
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear Z-link, compound crank with Buick Tuned Watts for enhanced rear stability
- Steering, power, electric rack mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Exhaust tip, chrome with oval dual wall
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System for rear outboard passengers that includes side mounted rear seat air bags. (Alway
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats in all 3 rear seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Trunk emergency release handle
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by-Turn Navigation wi
- Automatic Crash Response
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We strive for accuracy, but this pricing information may be different from actual dealer price. Price includes VIP and Loyalty rebates in lieu of special financing. Please check with dealer for actual pricing and availability. Not responsible for typographical errors or other errors. We strive for accuracy, but the equipment and options shown may be different than what is actually on the vehicle. We are not responsible for missing equipment and options, incorrect prices or other errors.
Payments calculated at $3000 down, 72 month term at 3.9% APR. With approved Credit. Subject to qualification. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for details
Graphics are representational only. All photos may not depict actual vehicles and may be a stock photo provided by manufacturer or other third party.
Rebates, Special Offers and Financing
Credit approval based on lender criteria, not all customers will qualify. The payment calculator is only to give you a comparison. The calculated payment may not be your actual payment. All terms and rates are subject to lender credit approval. Some rates and rebates are subject to Special offers are time sensitive and may be limited to specified vehicles and not all customer will qualify. All manufacturer rebates applied in lieu of special financing. Price includes VIP and Loyalty rebates in lieu of special financing. Not all customers will qualify. Check with dealer for verification.