2010 Mazda MAZDA6 Touring $18,596
|Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.|
Model StrengthsGreat ride and handling; fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine; class-leading acceleration with V6; top safety; standout tech features
Model ChangesThe mid-size Mazda6 sedan carries into 2010 with no significant changes, after being completely redesigned for 2009. Last year, the Mazda6 had become significantly larger and had gained a new engine lineup, along with upgraded technology features and options.
Model ValueThe previous version of the Mazda6 was already established as an fun-to-drive mid-size sedan. With the new version that went on sale last year, Mazda makes the 6 especially spacious and safe, with a more luxurious interior and some useful new tech features.
The automaker says that the Mazda6 is the only car in its class to achieve top 5-star results in all five tests from the federal government--including rollover. The Mazda6 also has class-leading cargo volume, according to the manufacturer, the best coefficient of drag in its class, along with the tightest turning circle. Additionally, it's the first car in its class to have an optional blind spot monitoring system. The base 6 comes with a 6-speed manual transmission standard and is one of the lowest-priced mid-size sedans in its class, along with providing fuel-efficiency and a high fun-to-drive factor.
Model OverviewThe Mazda6 comes in two different model lines--designated by their respective engines. Economy-minded 'i' models get a 170-horsepower, 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine, while sportier 's' models come with a 272-hp, 3.7-liter V6.
The base 4-cylinder comes with plenty of power to move the Mazda6 quickly in almost all driving conditions, but the V6 brings truly authoritative performance and the smooth character of a luxury sedan; Mazda says that it's the most powerful V6 in its class. A 5-speed automatic transmission is optional on the 4-cylinder version, while all V6 models come with a 6-speed automatic. Both automatic transmissions come with a manual shift mode and have adaptive shift control, which downshifts automatically around tight corners or steep slopes.
The Mazda6 has an absorbent but relatively firm ride, and compared to most other mid-size sedans it has more responsive handling, while also permitting a very tight turning circle for easier parking. Interior space is vast, with enough headroom and legroom in the back seat for all but the largest adults despite the sportier, rakish styling. Trunk space is the largest in the mid-size sedan class, according to Mazda, at 16.6 cubic feet, and the rear seatbacks fold forward.
Fuel economy rates at up to 21 mpg city, 30 highway with the automatic transmission and 4-cylinder engine, and 17/25 for the V6. Regular unleaded is fine in both cases.
The base Mazda6 i is one of the lowest-priced mid-size sedans and includes air conditioning, power locks and windows, a tilt/telescope steering wheel, a height-adjustable driver's seat, and split folding rear seat, among other features. Safety equipment on all models of the 6 includes front side airbags, side-curtain airbags, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control. Bumpers are rather tall for a sedan, to help reduce minor parking lot damage from taller SUVs.
The Mazda6 i Sport adds keyless entry, cruise control, and steering-wheel-mounted controls, while the i Touring includes a CD changer, leather trim, fog lamps, a power driver's seat, and larger 17-inch alloy wheels. V6 s Touring and s Grand Touring models add extras like dual-zone climate control, Bluetooth, and a Bose Centerpoint surround-sound system, plus showier 18-inch wheels. A Tech Package adds a push-button start system and advanced keyless entry, along with a multi-information display.
Optional FeaturesPlease contact dealer for equipment and details.
The O'Brien Mitsubishi Pre-Owned Promise
Used cars inspected ... reconditioned ... certified and given our seal of approval
- Great Price: Every used car we sell comes with our great price! We determine the price by reviewing online resources, such as KBB, surveying the used vehicle market and then we beat those prices.
- Quality Vehicles: The majority of our pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUVs are fresh, local, trades from right here in Mcclane County -- no repos or auction clunkers, these are top quality vehicles.
- Quality Inspection: Buy with confidence with our "No Exception Inspection." Every used car we sell goes through a comprehensive 72-point inspection with a certified ASE technician.
- Extended Protection: Pre-Owned Vehicles are eligible for extended warranties of up to seven years or 100,000 miles
- AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD/MP3 changer, digital clock
• 6-speaker sound system
- Aux audio input jack
- SIRIUS satellite radio compatible audio system
- In-glass rear window radio antenna
- Cloth seat trim
• cloth door trim panels
- Reclining front bucket seats
• height adjustable whiplash-reducing active headrests
- 8-way pwr driver seat w/adjustable manual lumbar
- 60/40 split bench fold-down rear seat
• fold-flat remote operation, headrests
- Center console w/sliding armrest & dual covered storage compartments
- Rear seat center armrest
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats & cargo mat
- Black scuff plates
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel w/audio & cruise controls
- Black gauges w/white lettering, red nighttime illumination
- Center instrument panel display
• clock, audio, A/C, outside temp
• tachometer, (2) resettable trip odometers
- Trip computer
- Warning lights
• air bags, battery charge, check engine, door ajar, high-beam, low fuel, oil pressure, parking brake, seat belts
- Pwr windows
• front 1-touch up/down, cancel switch
- Pwr door locks
- Remote keyless illuminated entry
- (1) standard key & (2) retractable keys
- Remote release
• trunk, fuel-filler door, hood
- Cruise control
- Engine immobilizer system
- Air conditioning w/pollen filter
- Rear seat heater ducts
- Rear window defogger
• front side windows
- Lockable illuminated glove compartment
- (2) front & (2) rear cupholders
- Coin holder
- (2) 12-volt pwr outlets
- Front door storage pockets w/bottle holders
- Manual day/night rearview mirror
- (3) passenger assist grips
- Overhead sunglass holder
- Sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding extensions
- Front map lights
- Delayed courtesy lighting
• front map lights, front door lights
- Illuminated ignition switch
- Driver/front passenger seatback storage pocket
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- (2) coat hooks
- 17" x 7.0" alloy wheels
- P215/55VR17 all-season tires
- 16" x 4.0" temporary spare wheel
- T115/70D16 temporary spare tire
- Front/rear body-color bumpers
- Body-color grille
- Halogen headlights
• auto shutoff, clear housings
- Fog lights
- Silver trimmed rear sport type taillights
- Green tinted glass windshield w/sunshade
- Body-color pwr mirrors
- Variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-color door handles
- 2.5L DOHC MPFI 16-valve I4 engine w/variable valve timing (VVT)
- 5-speed sport automatic transmission w/OD & manual mode
- Front wheel drive
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension w/coil springs
- Independent E-type multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Front/rear gas shocks
- Pwr rack & pinion steering w/engine speed-sensing variable assist
- Pwr front ventilated & rear solid disc brakes
- Chrome exhaust finishers
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD)
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Dynamic stability control (DSC)
- Front/rear side-impact door beams
- Dual front air bag supplemental restraint system (SRS)
- Front side-impact air bags supplemental restraint system
- Front/rear side curtain air bags
- Passenger airbag cutoff switch
- 3-point seat belts for all positions
- Front seat belt pretensioners w/force limiters
- Child safety rear door locks
- Rear seat child safety seat lower anchors & upper tethers (LATCH)
- Emergency trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Triple-H body construction
- Crushable brake & accelerator pedal assembly
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We strive for accuracy, but this pricing information may be different from actual dealer price. Price includes VIP and Loyalty rebates in lieu of special financing. Please check with dealer for actual pricing and availability. Not responsible for typographical errors or other errors. We strive for accuracy, but the equipment and options shown may be different than what is actually on the vehicle. We are not responsible for missing equipment and options, incorrect prices or other errors.
Payments calculated at $3000 down, 72 month term at 3.9% APR. With approved Credit. Subject to qualification. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for details
Graphics are representational only. All photos may not depict actual vehicles and may be a stock photo provided by manufacturer or other third party.
Rebates, Special Offers and Financing
Credit approval based on lender criteria, not all customers will qualify. The payment calculator is only to give you a comparison. The calculated payment may not be your actual payment. All terms and rates are subject to lender credit approval. Some rates and rebates are subject to Special offers are time sensitive and may be limited to specified vehicles and not all customer will qualify. All manufacturer rebates applied in lieu of special financing. Price includes VIP and Loyalty rebates in lieu of special financing. Not all customers will qualify. Check with dealer for verification.